Every parent reaches a point where they realize they could use a little help on the journey of raising kids. To assist them in developing skills that will equip their children to become responsible and independent, I have become an Independent Facilitator of Becoming a Love and Logic Parent® curriculum.
The Becoming a Love and Logic Parent® Curriculum is a seven-week parenting program designed by Love and Logic®.
- “How do I get them out of bed in time to catch the school bus?”
- “How can I stop my children from bickering and fighting?”
- “How do I get my children to help with the chores without an argument?”
- “Is there a way to discipline my toddler in public without creating a scene?”
- “How can I get my teenage daughter to come home at the agreed-upon time?”
- “How do I get him to stop spitting his peas and whining at dinner?”
- And many other day-to-day parenting challenges…
This parenting program is designed to give you practical skills that can be used immediately!
If you are interested in visiting with me about teaching parenting classes at your church or school or if you would like more information about the Becoming a Love and Logic Parent® Curriculum, please send me a private message through facebook with the best way to contact you.
This website is not associated with or sponsored by the Love and Logic Institute, Inc.
Love and Logic® is a registered trademark of the Love and Logic Institute, Inc. Love and Logic® was founded by Jim Fay and Foster W. Cline, M.D., with continued creative and operational direction by Charles Fay, Ph.D. It is based on the experience of a combined total of over 100 years working with and raising kids and is based on a psychologically sound parenting and teaching philosophy called Love and Logic®. For more information, please go to www.loveandlogic.com or call 800-338-4065.