Here’s the latest:
- I have accepted a job as Children’s Minister at the Mesquite Church of Christ in Mesquite, TX. Our first Sunday will be May 13th, 2007.
- I have given my notice with Hope for Tomorrow. My last day will be April 27th, 2007.
- We put our house on the market March 13th, 2007
- We received an offer on our house by the second looker on March 20th, 2007
- We will be moving out of our house April 20th, 2007.
- The Mesquite Church of Christ has a house they will let us live in and we will be able to use the garage as storage as they repaint/refloor.
- Our good friends Doug and Linda Foster & Dannie and Shelley Rio have offered for us to stay with them after we move out until we officially move into our home in Mesquite.
We are extremely excited about this move, yet we will miss our friends in Abilene terribly. We are looking forward to the possibilities that the Metroplex has to offer for Krista as a Nurse practitioner. It will be very exciting to watch Miriam grow up in the context of a Children’s Program where I am the minister. Please keep us in your prayers as we make these life transitions!